For technicians who wants to improve skills
Yuji has high technical skills in many aspects of piano technology as well as good tutoring experience. He can work with a technician to a group of technicians.
His highly skilled areas for tutoring include:
- Tuning with training experience at teaching about 70 students at a school of piano technology in Japan and at Jenkin Piano Service for 6 apprentices in New Zealand.
- Damper installation and adjustment
- Tonal regulation with experience of Yamaha concert grand piano factory in his young age.
- Consulting touch weight problem as developer of the Touchweight Management which he published a book in Japanese language. (English version has been proposed.)
- Rebuilding especially bridge capping and stringing.